Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome

Hi, my name is Swathi, and I freaking love books. I stay awake on school nights until 5:00 am to finish a book, and that's why I'm making this blog. I don't have very many friends that are as into books as I am, and if I recommend 30 books them, they might end up reading 2- and that's a might. Now, there are exceptions to that, and I do have friends that like books, but they're into different genres than what I'm into, and I just want to talk about books, so I'm going to use this blog to do that.
Let me tell you about myself. I started blogging when I was 7, because my parents forced me to. Now, I'm going to be frank, I hated it, and I wrote crap. I was a really bad writer when I was younger, because I didn't read as much when I was younger. You may not believe it, but those two are very closely related. Now, I'm happy that my parents made me do it, because now I actually enjoy it. I also have another blog, which is just really random, and casual called : randomthingsrcool.blogspot.com. I have posted there about books before, but not in the way that I want to. I want this blog to be focused on solely books, and things book related.
My personal book style is Young Adult books. I'm more into the dystopian/fantasy leg of the genre, but I can dig some contemporary too. So, I guess that's all for this welcome post, I'll talk to you in the next post (in a review).

No comments:

Post a Comment