Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Opposition


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that is dedicated to the upcoming releases that we can't wait for. This week, I'm waiting on Opposition, the 5th and final book in the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I am so excited for this to come out. I marathon read the first four books earlier this year, and I started rereading the series, so I could be prepared to read Opposition when it comes out on August 5th. 
Blurb From Amazon                                                           Opposition                                                                             Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came. She can’t believe Daemon stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred.
Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.
I am so stoked for this to come out. The teasers that JLA has put out are so AHGHUGHGUH. There are no words to explain. It sounds like Daemon and Katy are put on hold, and the evil aliens are being asses. I'm scared for Daemon and Katy. I really am. But my fears will be gone soon enough, because there's less than a week until Opposition. #OppositionIsComing. 
Well, that's my Waiting on Wednesday, What's yours? I'll talk to you next time.                             -Swathi

5 comments:

  1. New follower! Great pick this week! I can't wait to see how this series wraps up too. I need to know what's going to happen!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pick.This was my pick a few weeks ago.I have the first four books on my shelf to read.I have been waiting for the last one as I have heard about the horrible cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you've heard about the cliffhangers is so true. But they're really great books.

      Delete
  3. Awesome pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. I have to go check it out!

    Come check out my blog and maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It released yesterday, did you manage to grab yourself a copy?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete