Thursday, August 14, 2014

Currently Reading Update #1

Hi guys, I know I haven't put up many reviews lately, but school just started, so those will come less often. I'm still reading, and I'll try to get as many review up as I can, hopefully at least, 1-2 a week. Right now, I'm reading Reboot by Amy Tintera. I'm enjoying that so far, and there will be a review coming up soon for that. I'm working on the Lux reviews, because Opposition has not yet come to me, and I can't read it yet. But I have to review those books, so I'm trying to be prompt with them. I'm sorry I won't be posting as often, but I will definitely be doing the weekly memes, without fail, for the time being anyway. So I guess that's all for now. I wanted to let you know that there is a reason to why I won't be as active as I was in the last couple of months.
-Swathi

No comments:

Post a Comment