Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #1



Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's for bloggers to gain followers and friends.
The Topic: What is the biggest city you live nead (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.
The biggest city near me is San Francisco, California.


So those are post cards of San Francisco. What is your nearest city/landmark? If you follow me, I will follow you back, and I'll talk to you next time. 
-Swathi


5 comments:

  1. I love San Francisco. I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love San Francisco. I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bridge!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, now I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. San Francisco looks lovely! I'm following you back.

    Henna @ Howling for Books

    ReplyDelete