Friday, August 8, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #2

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. For the rules of the meme, you can go to either of the host's websites and find them, and then join the fun. 
Today's question of the week is: Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!
My favorite social network is definitely Twitter. I just feel like Twitter is so much easier than Facebook and Instagram and Tumblr and all those other tedious social networks. My twitter is: @werrew96, so follow me there if you will. 
Well, that's today's F&FF. I guess I'll talk to you next time. 
-Swathi

7 comments:

  1. I am also a fan of Twitter and followed you there. Have a nice week!
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new GFC, google+ & twitter follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, twitter is a lot easier :D New twitter and GFC follower :)

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love your blog - just started following!
    I agree! I'm a huuuuuuge fan of twitter!
    -Tyra
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Twitter..Followed you there.

    Here is my FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my featured blog this week! I am also a Twitter junkie. I am a new follower of your blog and I also followed your Twitter account :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed G+ and twitter. :) Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete