Friday, August 15, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #3


Happy Friday everyone! Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. If you go to either of those blogs, you'll find the rules/instructions to join the hop. Basically, it's for bloggers to gain new friends and followers.
This week's question is: Suggest a question! We need questions of the week for future FFs. Any ideas?
Well, my question is: You get one object from any fictional magical world; what would it be and how would you use it?
I love fantasy books, so that's why I came up with that as my question. Please follow me, and I'll follow back. Link up your FFs in the comments below and I'll be sure to check them out.
I'll talk to you next time.
-Swathi

2 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Great question! So hard to think of an answer.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only answers I can think of are Harry Potter artifacts. :D

      Delete