Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Today's topic is "Top 10 Books that People Have Been Telling You That You MUST Read", but I kind of flipped that, because as I've said before, I don't have too many bookish friends, and I'm usually the one telling people about books they MUST read.
I Present To You
10 Books That I Constantly Badger People About Reading
2. J. L. ARMENTROUT- One of the authors I fangirl over and stalk on the Twitter. Her male characters are HOT, and her writing is hilarious, and her female characters are badass, and you hafta read her books. You just hafta.
4. HARRY POTTER- I have some friends, who are insane, and they don't like Harry Potter. I don't know how the hell they can not like Harry Potter. But I bug those people about reading it. It's not too effective, but I have succeeded in getting my cousin to read it. I guess that's a good enough feat. But HP is something I always recommend to those who haven't read it.
5. THE DARKEST MINDS- The Darkest Minds is probably one of the most underrated YA dystopias ever. I feel like everyone just reads the books that are being made into movies, and those are great books, but no one pays attention to awesome books like this! It's equipped with badass characters, cute characters, strong characters, sensitive characters- all different types of characters. And the world it occurs in is cool, and you should read it.
6. CASSANDRA CLARE- If you have yet to read a Cassandra Clare Book. Just. Stop. Reading. And. Get. Your. Ass. To. The. Store/library/computer. And get one of them. And FARPING READ IT! Then, once you've read it, you will have redeemed yourself, and you can come back and hang with us. CAPICHE? Good. ANYHOW, Shadowhunters are cool. Herondales are hot. Sarcasm and hilariousness is great- and there's a lot of that in these books. Go read them.
7. BLOODLINES/VAMPIRE ACADEMY- I've told y'all a billion times before READ VA AND BLOODLINES. The titles may not appeal to you. The covers may scare you away, but make an effort. You won't be able to stop once you start.
8. DELIRIUM- Delirium is one of my favorite dystopia series. And it's one of the more wide known ones, but there are still a lot of people who haven't read it- so I recommend it to them.
9. JOHN GREEN BOOKS- John Green is a genius and I love his books. My favorite is Will Grayson, Will Grayson. But different people have differing opinions on which John Green book is their favorite. Read them all, and decide for yourself.
10. YOU CHOOSE- Tell me a book you recommend to everyone. Down below in the comments. Feel free to link up TTTs in the comments, and I'll talk to you next time.